Data Privacy Statement
TryvannWyller AS operates Oslo Vinterpark Ski- & Snowboard School and the company is process responsible for handling your personal data. When you buy a course from us, we collect relevant personal data. Below, you can read more about the data we collect and how we use it.
What are personal data?
Personal data are data that can identify a person. Examples are: name, address, telephone number, e-mail etc.
Rules and regulations
TryvannWyller AS complies with Norwegian law, rules and regulations in all we do. If you want to learn more about relevant laws, rules and regulations, we recommend that you visit The Norwegian Data Protection Authorityâs web page: https://www.datatilsynet.no/en/
What kind of information do we collect and save?
TryvannWyller AS collect and save relevant data to be able to deliver safe and high quality services to you as a customer. If necessary, we collect data regarding children.
We collect the following information:
- Skills level
How do we use the information?
The information we collect is necessary to be able to deliver our services to our customers. Telephone number and mail is vital to be able to contact our customers if we need to. Skills level and age is important to be able to optimise the product we deliver.
If you wish to know more about how we use the data, please contact us by e-mail: personvern(at)tryvann.no.
Do we share the information with other?
TryvannWyller AS do now share or distribute your personal data with others. The information is used solely by TryvannWyller AS
How can I check and administer my data?
Delete personal data
TryvannWyller AS save personal data as long as it is relevant for the product we deliver. Further, we save the data to be able to secure that you as a customer have the best possible experience. One exception is when we are bound by law to save the data longer. An example is concerning accounting laws.
Your choice and rights
As a customer, you have the following choices and rights:
- You have the right to oppose that we treat and save your personal data. We find it important to inform you that if you oppose this TryvannWyller AS will not be able to deliver our services to you as a customer.
- You have the right to ask that your personal data is deleted or that future use of the data is restricted.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the data we have about you.
- You have the right to edit and/or update the information you have given us.
- The right to dispute any automated decisions we make about your customer relationship with us. An automated decision is a decision made without human influence and that have legal implications on your customer relationship. An example is credit check. TryvannWyller AS do not use any automated decisions, if this change, you as a customer will receive information about this.
How do we manage your personal data?
Your personal data is saved either in our âProduction systemsâ or in complaiance with regulatory requirements on our local servers. All our suppliers with axxess to personal data have signet relevant data processing agreements that that secure that the data is stored and used in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Security officer for personal data
TryvannWyller AS have a dedicated security officer for handling personal data. The person can be contacted by mail: personvern(at)tryvann.no.